Transition The Grove Inc. is an incorporated, not-for-profit association. Transition The Grove Inc operates entirely with voluntary effort and donations from local people.
Suburbs in The Grove are Ferny Grove, Upper Kedron, Ferny Hills, Arana Hills & Keperra (postcodes 4054 and 4055).
You are welcome to become a member if you:
- are eighteen or over, and
- are a resident of The Grove, or
- a non-resident owner of a dwelling in The Grove, or
- a representative of an owner-operated business with premises in The Grove, or
- a representative of an association in The Grove, or
- a member of staff of a school or church or health care centre or transport service or energy service or water service or council working in The Grove, or
- a currently elected local councillor or member of parliament for The Grove, and
There is no charge for membership, and there is no charge for putting information on the website, but it is not available for marketing, only for information that is strictly local.
While every care is taken, Transition The Grove does not carry public liability insurance as we are completely reliant on donations from locals to operate.